- Look up all relevant records in the 1911 census, save copies of them, and link to them from all related profiles on WikiTree. I've already looked up most of these; I just don't keep good track of them.
- Scan all of my grandma's photos that she lent me. I've already done a couple of the smaller albums, and they didn't take too long, so this should be doable.
- Go to St. Francois Xavier to photograph tombstones. This depends on my partner being available to drive me, since that would be a very, very long bike ride (I live in Winnipeg).
- Spend an evening at the library using Ancestry Library Edition to check U.K. census records.
- Focus research on the sixth generation (3x great grandparents), since I just finished the fifth and I'm trying to fill in my gaps. I currently have the names of 16 of the 32 people in that generation.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
October To Dos
I've been inspired by another genealogy blog, Tonia's Roots, to try writing To Do posts to keep myself on track. I'm going to try for monthly. At the end of the month, I'll post an update on how well I did. So, without further ado, here's what I hope to accomplish in October: