Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday season update

I kind of dropped the ball on the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories, didn't I? There were a few days in a row where I just had nothing to say about the topic (I've never travelled for the holidays, no one gives me fruitcake as a gift...), and then from there I just sort of forgot about it! So, I thought I'd give you an update on what I've been up to, and what you can expect to hear more about soon.

First of all, I got Jonas Aspinall's birth record. So, more on that mystery solving process soon!

I've also been working on my New Year's resolutions! I'll be putting those up in the next few days. Do you have any resolutions, genealogical or otherwise?

In only slightly related news, I've been getting back into my French studies. This is slightly related because the more French I know the more I can decipher from French genealogical records! But mostly I'm learning it because I live in Canada, and specifically in a French neighbourhood.

I've also been enthusiastically continuing my work on cleaning up WikiTree profiles. I've merged tonnes of duplicate profiles and corrected a few Acadian Myths. It's been quite fun!

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment